[PA-Furry] Movies

Skytech skytech at ix.netcom.com
Sun Sep 5 17:12:03 EDT 2004

Okay now that I have a moment to write, did anyone else besides me go to KoP
theater Friday? I waited from 6:15 til they opened the theater for the show.
Unfortunately I didn't recognize anyone as the theater filled. *sigh*

Oh the movie... well, I wasn't thrilled with the movie. My dog, it was
subtitled! Bleh! And how many ways does that guy and gal gotta die?! Not
worth nine dollars!

So anyhow, we need a better method for fur location in a public facility. I
guess my t-shirt wasn't obvious enough. Try again another day.
--
Skytech