[PA-Furry] PIttsburgh Labor Day Furry Meet Report.

Dream Riley neo_vero at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 8 14:12:02 EDT 2004

Sadly.. It did not go as well as I would have liked. I
had about 4 or 5 furs show interest, but only one
actually showed. I got flustered and ended it Saturday
night. I hope he who did attend enjoyed himself, and
I'm sorry to  him for calling it quites like I did.

I'm not sure how likely it is that I'll be holding
anything like this again anytime soon.

Little discouraged.

Thanks for the interest though!

-Dyre!

=====
"The future is eternally fascinating because it hasn't happened yet."
William Shatner