[PA-Furry] Resident Evil: Apocolypse - Must See for fans

Cape Hart humbajoe at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 10 18:12:02 EDT 2004

I just got back from this movie, and I definately have to reccomend it to
fans of the game series, and fans of semi-cheesy action/horror flicks.

The last RE movie was mediocre (they should of just let Romero do the damned
thing as originally planned), and I didn't really think of it as a Resident
Evil movie.  Apoclypse, however, IS a Resident Evil movie.  It has almost
everything they could have added in to please the fans of the series, and a
few things to please people who don't know much about the series.

There were a few things that I didn't like, but I could get over it.  Jeese,
when Nemesis walked on screen I had this giant smile, from ear to ear.  He
was fantastic.  Almost no CGI what-so-ever, and he looked GREAT.

I am pleasantly surprised with how this film turned out.  After the first
one, I was expecting MUCH less.

Instant Messanger Contact Information

AIM: Thumbwhack
YIM: humbajoe