[PA-Furry] RE: Zooooooombies!

Byzantyn byzantyn at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 10 21:12:02 EDT 2004

Byzantyn Here

Oh darn I just got home from watching "RE:A" with Soma
and didn't know there was a plan to do a meet there at
the Warrington (which in my opinion ROCKS as a theater
with excellent sound).  No spoilers, but you won't be
disappointed if you like horror and action in equal
doses over two hours or so.  Watch for the previews
for what seems to be a hilarious movie-tribute to the
60's Marionation craze (NOT like the stale live-action
"Thuderbirds" of late).

Here's a hint:  try to see the "B" movie because
that's in theater 12--the biggest screen.  The
playtimes I know of are 5:45, 8:15, and 10:35 for that
screen.  If you want to see a matinee just subtract
like 2.5 hours from the 5:45 show.

Hope you enjoy it!

*flapflap*

Byzantyn: Resident Dwaggie!

=====
--God's to the left of me, monkeys to the right, here I am stuck in the middle with man--