[PA-Furry] UPenn/Drexel Furs

Little Wolf FLYERSman at comcast.net
Fri Sep 17 00:12:02 EDT 2004

I figure now that the school year started I can put this call out again and
maybe someone new has been lurking in the shadows. I was wondering if anyfur
is attending the University of Pennsylvania or Drexel University right now
(in fact, any city University is good). I feel kind of lonely down here, and
there's not really a good DDR machine to meet at, so the e-mail list will
have to suffice.

Also, if anyone knows of a fur on campus who may be uninformed or too shy to
respond, let me know. I don't mind making the first communication.

little wolf