[PA-Furry] Frankie's Birthday Party on october 8th at 7 PM.

Francis Henry Firestar phoenaxian_blood at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 17 15:12:04 EDT 2004

To any fur that knows me or Nataku very well, I am
throwing a Birthday Party at my house for the both of
us. Since his birthday is only days before mine I was
wondering if anyone was interested in coming to it. I
know a few would already go but I need some more just
in case. Also afterwards I think Nataku and I are
going to pittsburgh for the weekend for the FurBque.
Just wondering if anyone has minor Crash space for a
night. Anyways I hope some people come for the
Birthday Party and Nataku... you better have taken
off. Anyways for more info on it use AIM and IM me at
FrankforExtreme ok. Anyways later all.

                            Francis Henry Firestar.