[PA-Furry] UPenn/Drexel Furs

skippyfox skippy at sk1p.com
Fri Sep 17 23:42:10 EDT 2004

Drexel University is in Philadelphia, adjacent to the University of
Pennsylvania's campus.

I was at Drexel for a little while last year but dropped out. I know of only
one fur who was also at Drexel last year, but she may have graduated by now,
and I am unsure if her involvement in the fandom is still holding, if it
exists even.

DragonFire: Right now I am going to one of DCCC's tiny competitors, the
Pennsylvania Institute of Technology. It is in Media, a little ways down
PA-252. I have a MWF schedule there this semester with classes ranging
between 8:30 and 5:30. I'm quite familiar with DCCC's main campus and could
probably squeeze in 30 min to say hi sometime.

--skippyfox