[PA-Furry] UPenn/Drexel Furs

Nathan ndr42 at [REDACTED].edu
Mon Sep 20 07:12:05 EDT 2004

Little Wolf, I saw your message while going through the PA-Furry
message archives. Im a new freshman at drexel, and I know one other
freshman who is also interested in furr (but she's really shy about
it). I would email you directly, but the site doesn't list your email
address.

On a side note, I may as well introduce myself to everyone. I'm 19,
male, have a prefrence for mouse and dog furrs but can't really decide
which I empathise with more.

-Nate
"Nothing good ever came from hanging around with normal people."