[PA-Furry] RE: PA-Furry digest, Vol 1 #1320 - 3 msgs

Stephen Karpa II xraptor87 at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 26 18:42:04 EDT 2004

Well, that didn't turn out as well as planned. ><

I should've said that I'd be there all day, and that the message I wrote was
an invitation for someone to come looking. I had to quick write it friday
night because I had to be at the festival bright and early saturday morning.
(I never should've said anything to begin with I guess.) Anyway, Sorry to
get your hopes up Nightwind. I could still probably come out there and meet
you, I know my way around fairly well. Perhaps we could schedule something?

Gah, my timing sucks. Oh well.