[Pa-furry] Quakertown Meet

LupineFox holme at rocketmail.com
Sun Nov 5 19:08:39 EST 2006

LupineFox & SomaCat's Meet (Quakertown)

Date:    Saturday 11/11/06
Arrive:    6:00-8:00pm for Main Meet
Dinner: 8:00 - We will be ordering something to be
delivered.
After: 9:30pm-2:00am Games, movies, poker the usual.
End: 2:00am (you can crash if you want. I have a futon
but the floor is not too hard :)
Food:    Plenty of snacks here but a couple soft
drinks would be appreciated
I have wireless so if ya want to bring a laptop that's
fine.
Location:
401 South Main St
Apt A
Quakertown, PA 18951
Park in front of the old stone house.  Entrance is the
left door then the only apartment door on the left.
Mass Transit:  The Colmar Septa Station is about 20
minutes away so if you need to arrive that way,
contact me beforehand so I can arrange for a pickup.
Crash Space: There is crash space (Futon & floor and I
have some blankets or you can bring a
comforter/sleeping bag)
email:    kfenske at comcast.net
=^.^=