[Pa-furry] PSU fur meet interest

alex909232 at aol.com alex909232 at aol.com
Tue Nov 7 09:31:12 EST 2006

 Update:

 The meet will be on friday, November 10th. Inital meet time is moving to 6:30, at the cinema. We will be seeing the prestiege. We will be seeing the movie first, and then having dinner after the movie. These changes are possibly only temporary, since the cinema has yet to update what it will be showing on friday.

 If you are not able to make the meet on friday, do not worry, there will be another meet in the beginning of december, with the same format. I will be posting tomrrow with a fully updated schedule and information.

 Woof.