[Pa-furry] PSU fur meet update

alex909232 at aol.com alex909232 at aol.com
Tue Nov 7 20:53:38 EST 2006

  Ok everyone, I have the plans for the PSU fur meet all set up, and ready to go. These plans are final. If you cant make this meet, do not worry, I will hold another in December sometime. Please pay attention to the details in this email, as the date and time of the meet have changed slightly.

 Here are all the details: