[Pa-furry] LupineFox, SomaCat & Skippy's Meet (Quakertown)

LupineFox holme at rocketmail.com
Sun Nov 19 19:29:28 EST 2006

Date:    Friday 11/24/06

Arrive:    6:00-8:00pm for Main Meet

Dinner: 8:00 - We will be ordering something to be
delivered.

After: 9:30pm-2:00am Games, movies, poker the usual.

End: 2:00am (you can crash if you want. I have a futon
but the floor is not too hard :)

Food:    Plenty of snacks here but a couple soft
drinks would be appreciated

I have wireless so if ya want to bring a laptop that's
fine.

Location:
401 South Main St
Apt A
Quakertown, PA 18951

Park in front of the old stone house.  Entrance is the
left door then the only apartment door on the left.

Mass Transit:  The Colmar Septa Station is about 20
minutes away so if you need to arrive that way,
contact me beforehand so I can arrange for a pickup.

Crash Space: There is crash space (Futon & floor and I
have some blankets or you can bring a
comforter/sleeping bag)

email:    kfenske at comcast.net

Sponsored Link

Mortgage rates near 39yr lows.
$310k for $999/mo. Calculate new payment!
www.LowerMyBills.com/lre