[Pa-furry] Anybody gotta job?

Robert Green tiggerkat at atlanticbb.net
Mon Nov 27 23:11:51 EST 2006

I may be looking for work myself after the holidays....I am looking at the
Texas refinery site now, pondering filling out their app. I also have an
application started with Mercedes-Benz for a sales consultant job.

How is Texas Refinery to work for? Do they pay you on commission? What
exactly is involved here, do I go around to prospective purchasers and sell
the product?

Curious to have more info...email me at tiggerkat at atlanticbb.nert

Stripes