[Pa-furry] im new!XD

Ridger Wolf Ridgerwolfie at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 16 01:06:12 UTC 2008


Rednecks... no, I know nothing about that....
*squeal like a piggy, SQUEAL LIKE A PIGGY*

well, give us the LONG description then.

--------------------------------------------------
From: "Mentablood Kellam" <mentablood at yahoo.com>
Sent: Monday, December 15, 2008 7:58 PM
To: "The Pennsylvania Furry Mailing List" 
<pa-furry at lists.claws-and-paws.com>
Subject: Re: [Pa-furry] im new!XD

> lol... ive never been out by you. i myself am a cheetah. my actual 
> discription is a lot longer than that. you can find it in my nonyiff story 
> on yiffstar. the war of the new worldXD. anyway... i live in about the 
> most redneck area i can imagine. apparently we are the fastest growing 
> county but it doesnt help with the rednecks at all. (i have nothing 
> against them but all humanity insteadXD.... with a few exceptions)
>
>
>
> ________________________________
> From: Jason Bury <coonwulf at gmail.com>
> To: The Pennsylvania Furry Mailing List 
> <pa-furry at lists.claws-and-paws.com>
> Sent: Monday, December 15, 2008 4:45:21 PM
> Subject: Re: [Pa-furry] im new!XD
>
> Nice to meet ya!  :)  I'm CoonWulf.  Where in PA do you live?  Welcome to 
> the fandom!
>
>
>
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Mentablood Kellam" 
> <mentablood at yahoo.com>
> To: <pa-furry at lists.claws-and-paws.com>
> Sent: Monday, December 15, 2008 4:31 PM
> Subject: [Pa-furry] im new!XD
>
>
>> im posting to this list to try and help find some fellow furs in 
>> pennsylvania. im new to the fandom and i need some furry friends that i 
>> can compare with.
>>
>>
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> Pa-furry mailing list -- Pa-furry at lists.claws-and-paws.com
>> List Info/Unsubscribe: 
>> http://lists.claws-and-paws.com/mailman/listinfo/pa-furry
>> Forums: http://pafurry.claws-and-paws.com/forums
>> Event Calendar: http://pafurry.claws-and-paws.com/events
>> FAQ: http://www.claws-and-paws.com/furry/non-fiction/pa-furry.html
>> LiveJournal Community: http://www.livejournal.com/community/pa_furry/
>> Archives: http://lists.claws-and-paws.com/pipermail/pa-furry/
>
> _______________________________________________
> Pa-furry mailing list -- Pa-furry at lists.claws-and-paws.com
> List Info/Unsubscribe: 
> http://lists.claws-and-paws.com/mailman/listinfo/pa-furry
> Forums: http://pafurry.claws-and-paws.com/forums
> Event Calendar: http://pafurry.claws-and-paws.com/events
> FAQ: http://www.claws-and-paws.com/furry/non-fiction/pa-furry.html
> LiveJournal Community: http://www.livejournal.com/community/pa_furry/
> Archives: http://lists.claws-and-paws.com/pipermail/pa-furry/
>
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Pa-furry mailing list -- Pa-furry at lists.claws-and-paws.com
> List Info/Unsubscribe: 
> http://lists.claws-and-paws.com/mailman/listinfo/pa-furry
> Forums: http://pafurry.claws-and-paws.com/forums
> Event Calendar: http://pafurry.claws-and-paws.com/events
> FAQ: http://www.claws-and-paws.com/furry/non-fiction/pa-furry.html
> LiveJournal Community: http://www.livejournal.com/community/pa_furry/
> Archives: http://lists.claws-and-paws.com/pipermail/pa-furry/
> 


More information about the Pa-furry mailing list