[Pa-furry] (no subject)

Kalemika Dougall kalemika at mac.com
Tue Dec 16 21:21:36 UTC 2008

I think I saw a news report recently that said most long-distance relationships in Utah are a mormon church recruitment scheme...

that said i'm sure there's someone around here who'd be willing to oblige. If you come to an event in the local area you'll probably have a better chance of meeting that someone.

Seems there's not anyone directly near you - but if you come to something like the NYFB or whatever you'll prolly meet some folks.