[Pa-furry] Now we're sitcom fodder...

James S Cole xanderfoxjsc at juno.com
Wed Feb 27 22:08:44 EST 2008

Oh yes this is actualy even worse than Springer.  Seems the wirters of
Fox's
"Back to You" think we're violent pyschos!  The Pittsburg based show ran
epsidoe tonight with a side story about Anthrocon.  As per usual all the
"furries" where all Fusuiters.  And Depicted as humorless and violent,
when
the reporter character makes some punny jokes the furries respond by
threating him and ambushing him the parking lot.  I'm a little bit
insulted.  I
know I don't want to be seen as either a deviant or violent.