[Pa-furry] It's that time of year again!

Protocollie protocollie at protocollie.com
Mon Aug 31 22:07:33 UTC 2009

Well, not quite. But almost! We're nearing it for sure. You know what
time of year I'm talking about?

Time for...

THE NEW YEARS' FURRY BALL 2010!

That's right, furries! Buckle your hamstrings and tip your waiters (I
have no idea what this means) because our traditional New Years'
event's going down just like always, right on schedule!

So what's the deal?

The New Years' Furry Ball 2010 is an extravaganza of epic proportions
with music, drinks, good friends and good fun! Last year we had over
110 attendees and we're hoping for even more this year, so let's make
this the best party ever, right?

Here's the critical information:

The New Years' Furry Ball is held in Quakertown, PA, on December 31st,
2009 at the Comfort Inn and Suites. The address is:

1905 John Fries Highway,
Quakertown, PA 18951
(215) 538-3000

There is a cover fee, but I'm not sure what it will be, so stay tuned.
I promise you it will be no more than $10 a person, though.

We have a special group name (FURBALL) that you call and reserve your
room with, so get on it! The group rates are as low as $110 for the
night!

P.S. WHY DON'T YOU CHIP IN!

The new years furry ball is not a professional con. It's the product
of a lot of people chipping in and helping out - it doesn't need to
cost you money! Here's what we're looking for:
A couple of DJs to share in the music rotation
A couple of people to donate game consoles/monitors/other equipment
for the playing of Rock Band and other party games
A couple of people to help with setup and planning decorating (we'd
like to make this a fun and fancy party!)
A few people to handle security, taking money, handing out badges,
etcetera.
If you think you can fill any of these slots, contact me at protocollie at protocollie.com

If you have any questions, reply here or contact me! Looking forward
to seeing you!