[Pa-furry] [EVENT] Annual "First Night Pittsburgh" Furry Gathering! 12/31/09

Foxes' Den foxesden at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 1 07:39:14 EST 2009

Event: First Night Pittsburgh Furry Gathering! (http://firstnightpgh.com)
When: 4pm, Thursday, December 31, 2009
Where: Inside the Wood Street “T” Station, Street Level
       Wood and Liberty Avenues, Downtown Pittsburgh, PA

Join with us as we take in the festivities and revel in the events of Pittsburgh's First Night 2010 Celebrations and howl in the New Year with fireworks and furiends!

Furiends old and new are welcome to take part in this annual Pittsburgh furry event which is fast becoming a holiday favorite full of cozy warmth and friendly cheer.

Held on the coat tails of First Night Pittsburgh 2010, now in its 13th year, the event is a community- and family-oriented, alcohol-free celebration of the arts. Revelers enjoy - and in some cases, join in - the multiple, simultaneous and continuous performances of dance, music, song, mime, story telling, theater, poetry, film, video and multi-media presentations."

That’s only the beginning! There’s much, much more to see and do at this the last Western PA Furry event of 2009 and the first of 2010!

The First Night 2010 website has been updated and the buttons which get you into all the venues are still $8.  They are available at the Box Office at Theater Square (655 Penn Avenue, Downtown), at participating Giant Eagle stores, and this year you can order them on-line from their website!

The schedule of events should be posted soon. Vouchers are required for the large venue performances and are available at the Theater Square box office.  Once they post the schedule we'll have a better idea of which shows Sil and I will be attending, but that doesn't mean you need to hang with us.  Come down and make your own experience. Bring your fursuit and march in the parade!

Now that December is here, it's time to let us know how many folks to expect. Please RSPV by replying here or e-mailing me at events AT swiftsden dot net with "First Night" in the subject line.  Then, mark it down on your calendar to spend New Year's Eve with friends at the annual First Night Furry Gathering.

*hugs*

Swift Fox