[Pa-furry] New Year's Furry Ball! It's coming! Oh god!

Protocollie protocollie at protocollie.com
Sat Dec 5 12:51:19 EST 2009

I'm not going to write a long email this time. Seriously. The new years' furry ball is coming up, and you should come - it's gonna be awesome! Last year we had a ton of people, we're expecting more this year. There's cheap booze, food, and good times for all. If you're not registered now, please do. That'll help us get an idea of how much we need of certain things. Registration online is free, and then it's just $10 at the door to get in (plus $5 for booze.)

I've spammed a lot of the info out over and over, and you can read everything you need to at http://www.furrynewyear.com/.

Looking forward to seeing you there!