[Pa-furry] skiing and snowboaring

Lansiar lansiar at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 23:11:11 EST 2009

Since there seems to be a lot of interest I was wondering how many people
would be interested in going to Blue Mountain midweek betweeen Christmas and
New Years.  I know a lot of people would have off then and people would be
home from school so I was thinking maybe ~12/30.  All day tickets (valid
8am-10pm) for that week would be $54 and rental prices are $33 if you need
skis/board and boots.  Blue Mountain is close to Philly and has some great
terrain for any kind of riding as well as some really cool instructors if
you wanted lessons.  If anyone is interested just reply here or hit me up on
aim at shallow0rbit and we'll work out logistics.

lansiar