[Pa-furry] [EVENT] Pittsburgh Monthly Fur Meet...Tonight!

Foxes' Den foxesden at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 11 12:40:48 UTC 2009

The weather is iffy, as it's been all week.  National weather service is "pretty sure" it's going to storm this afternoon and evening which will drive our gathering over to the Panera Bread on the Blvd of the Allies in Oakland.  If that's the case, let's see if we can gather in the seating area back near the rear door and outdoor patio.

I'm still hoping we can have the meet at Schenley Plaza.

For more information, see my entry from Monday: http://swift-fox.livejournal.com/631253.html

Laters!

Swift