[Pa-furry] for those traveling to anthrocon.

Icepaws . whatsinyourwallet at msn.com
Wed Jun 24 05:06:28 UTC 2009

was just curious who is and if they want to setup a furry pack to get there. I am going to be taking the turnpike from exit 343 to exit 57 and thats about the whole distance wondering if anyone wanted to join up and ride together. also cyril needs a ride and my ride fell through so I am back to taking my bike there and i will be usign cruise controll all the way there. so no speeding tickets.