[Pa-furry] Camping - September 25th-27th

Crux cruxvv at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 3 23:14:27 UTC 2009

There will be camping on September 25th-27th! (Friday night thru Sunday morning)  Other commitments came up on the other available weekends, making my decision for me.

This camping meet will be held at Gifford Pinchot State Park: http://www.dcnr.state.pa.us/stateparks/parks/giffordpinchot.aspx . It's about 30 minutes north of York, PA. A bit of a drive for some, but, hey, it's not like you'll need to find a place to stay! :) This park features swimming (in the lake.. if the temperature's right), hiking, and two disc golf courses (one of which is for regular disc'ers only. Difficult!). Activities will include card/board games, smores, disc golf, and other normal camping activities. This will be a relaxing couple of nights away from the bump & grind.

You will need to reserve your own campsite here: https://www.pa.reserveworld.com/Searchpark.aspx  or call the reservation line at 888-727-2757. I have reserved campsite 331. There were quite a few sites around mine when I reserved it this evening.  Campsites are $23/night, max of 2 tents per site, and max of 5 people on 1 site. Between five people, that's less than $10 total.

I will be cooking up food for breakfast, lunch, & dinner on Saturday, as well as dinner on Friday, & breakfast on Sunday for a bargain price of $15 total or $4 per meal.  Please let me know if you are attending and which meals would be required, so that I can get an estimate on food purchases.  Also, if you have any cooking equipment that can be used, please let me know.  I likely do not have enough equipment for a large group at this time, meaning I will either have to buy or borrow additional equipment.

If you have any questions, post here or direct a message my way.

Hope to see you there!
-Crux