[Pa-furry] [EVENT] WPAFW'09 Oct 2-4 - Pre Reg closes in FIVE days!!

Foxes' Den foxesden at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 8 12:12:38 UTC 2009

WESTERN PENNSYLVANIA FURRY WEEKEND
October 2-4, 2009
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Featured Artist: Jon Starrazor
Official 2009 WPAFW Charity: The Beaver County Humane Society

Pre-registration for this year's event ends in FIVE DAYS!  Don't miss your opportunity to register at the Supporter Level and enjoy all it's perks; or save 15% on a basic registration to attend this enjoyable and intimate furry gathering.  "At the Door" Basic Registrations will be available without the discount, as scheduled during the event.

Want to know what to expect?  Our Schedule of Events can be reviewed here:

http://pics.livejournal.com/swift_fox/pic/0003dd7x

Curious about what goodies have been donated to our Charity Raffle??

http://s451.photobucket.com/albums/qq237/theadeaus/WPAFW/

To register for this event and get hotel information please visit the WPAFW web site at http://www.wpafw.org.

WPAFW Flat Room Rates are good until September 17th, 2009, less than two weeks away!

Need a ride?  Looking to share a room?  Have questions?  Join the official forums here

http://www.lupinia.net/wpafw/index.php or the WPAFW LJ Community at

http://community.livejournal.com/wpafw/profile

Join us in the beautiful Allegheny River valley for some,
"FUR AND FUN IN THE AUTUMN SUN!"

Swift Fox
Director; WPAFW'09
www.wpafw.org