[Pa-furry] [EVENT] Pittsburgh Monthly Fur Meet! Tomorrow!

Foxes' Den foxesden at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 9 23:44:38 UTC 2009

Pittsburgh's Monthly Fur Meet!
When: Thursday, September 10, 2009
Time: 7-9pm
Where:     Schenley Plaza, under the Tent Structure. http://www.pittsburghparks.org/schenleyplaza
    In the event of rain: Panera Bread (Oakland), 3401 Boulevard of the Allies, Pgh, PA  15213

One last chance to take advantage of the warm weather and try and capture an out of doors venue where we can not only sit, relax and enjoy the free WiFi, but also play a little.  Schenley Plaza allows for a covered sitting area, as well as grassy areas for throwing frisbees and the Quad area which has been popular with those playing lazer tag.  Food and drinks are available just up the road at the 7-11 on Forbes Avenue, or at the many eateries another block down the road.

Schenley Plaza is a part of the City Parks Conservatory and I don't know what their view of costumed critters are so please use good judgment if/when in suit and have a handler.  Ears and tails are also welcome.  Pets, and their responsible owners, are also welcome at Schenley Plaza but not on the grass.

In the event of rain, we will return to our old home at the Panera Bread on the Blvd of the Allies in Oakland. It is my hope that with the semester out and most of the college students away, this location will not be overcrowded.

The meet is what you make of it, so come on out and have some fun with fellow Pittsburgh Area furs!  Don't forget to bring and show off your con badges if you have them!  It at least helps us know who you are on the inside. :)

For more information on future meets, visit http://www.swiftsden.net and scroll down to the section titled "Monthly Fur Meets."

Hope to see you there!

Swift Fox