[Pa-furry] [WPAFW] Reminders! Room Block closes Sept 17 @ Midnight & More!

Foxes' Den foxesden at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 17 12:42:33 UTC 2009

<b>WESTERN PENNSYLVANIA FURRY WEEKEND
October 2-4, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA

REMINDER!!  HOTEL ROOM RESERVATIONS.</b>

The WPAFW hotel room block with the Comfort Inn - Pittsburgh North, offering flat nightly rates of $80 per night (+ taxes) for four occupants, closes at Midnight on Thursday, September 17th.

If you need to make a reservation for a hotel room either Friday or Saturday night, you need to do so before the end of the day TODAY!

Hotel block information is available on the event website at http://www.wpafw.com

<b>ALSO...REGISTRATION</b>

Event Pre-registration closed on Sunday night.  The entire staff and I would like to thank each of you who pre-registered both at the Basic AND the Supporter levels.  We appreciate your support of our efforts.

If you missed the Pre-registration deadline do not fret.  We have on-site registration on Friday night from 6:30pm - 10pm at the Hotel and again on Saturday at Fireman's Park from Noon until 5pm. Please continue to make plans to attend, register on site and enjoy a fun and enjoyable weekend here with us.  Basic Registrations are $30.  Supporter Registrations are only available during the pre-reg period.

<b>ALSO...WPAFW MENAGERIE</b>

Want to be a part of the event?  We are looking for acts for the show - puppet, fursuit, or anything else you have in mind - puppets and/or fursuits not required! Skits should NOT be any longer than 3 minutes.

If you have an idea for the WPAFW Menagerie, send it to publication (at) wpafw.org.

There WILL be a Menagerie Sign-up and Practice Saturday morning from 10-11:30 so PLEASE make time to be there if you are interested in performing.

Thank you,

Swift Fox
Director; WPAFW'09
www.wpafw.org