[Pa-furry] (no subject)

Crux cruxvv at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 17 20:57:24 UTC 2009

Camping in less than two weeks! Get your campsite now!

This camping meet will be held at Gifford Pinchot State Park. It's about 30 minutes north of York, PA. A bit of a drive for some, but, hey, it's not like you'll need to find a place to stay! :) This park features swimming (in the lake.. if the temperature's right), hiking, and two disc golf courses (one of which is for regular disc'ers only. Difficult!). Activities will include card/board games, smores, disc golf, and other normal camping activities. This will be a relaxing couple of nights away from the bump & grind.

You will need to reserve your own campsite here or call the reservation line at 888-727-2757. I have reserved campsite 331. There were quite a few sites around mine when I reserved it this evening. Campsites are $23/night, max of 2 tents per site, and max of 5 people on 1 site. Between five people, that's less than $10 total.

I will be cooking up food for breakfast, lunch, & dinner on Saturday, as well as dinner on Friday, & breakfast on Sunday for a bargain price of $15 total or $4 per meal. Please let me know if you are attending and which meals would be required, so that I can get an estimate on food purchases. Also, if you have any cooking equipment that can be used, please let me know. I likely do not have enough equipment for a large group at this time, meaning I will either have to buy or borrow additional equipment.

If you have any questions, post here or direct a message my way.

Hope to see you there!
-Crux