[Pa-furry] Fursuiting at First Friday Main Line

Douglas Muth doug.muth at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 18:54:09 UTC 2009

Folks,

The organizers of First Friday Main Line in Ardmore recently
approached me, knowing of my involvement in the furry fandom, and
asked if any fursuiters would be interested in performing at First
Friday in Ardmore on Friday October 2nd, between 7 and 10 PM.  This
will be a Halloween-themed First Friday Main Line, and they feel that
having fursuiters around would add to the atmosphere.

The First Friday Main Line website is at
http://www.firstfridaymainline.com/.  According to the website, FFML
is a non-profit, 501C3, community organization founded in 2006 by the
area’s business and cultural leaders. The Mission of FFML is to bring
Art to the Main Line community by creating opportunities to experience
Art in everyday life while creating a regional spotlight for a diverse
body of talented Artists, Musicians, and Performers.

They have kindly offered a secure changing room where valuables may be
stored and water will be provided.  If anyone needs crash space that
night, please let me know.

If you're interested in attending, please RSVP with me so that I may
have an accurate head count to give to the FFML organizers.
Non-fursuiters are welcome to attend as well.

Thanks!