[Pa-furry] Western PA Furry Weekend! Pre-Registration is Closing!

Foxes' Den foxesden at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 8 09:44:26 EDT 2011

The clock is ticking down to save some bucks on your Basic Registration to this year's Western PA Furry Weekend, Sept 30 through Oct 2, 2011.

Pre-registration ends at Midnight on September 11, 2011!

No worries if you miss it though. We still have at the door registration for Basic and Supporter levels as well as at the door Upgrades.

Our charity this year is Clarion PAWS, an animal welfare group up in Clarion County which runs a small shelter and has embarked on a pilot Capture, Spay & Release program in Clarion and the surrounding counties to reduce the number of stray, feral cats in the region.  The Mandarin Orange has once again out done himself with the goodies he has for the raffle.  Please come, support this year's charity and win cool stuff.

For more information on the event, please visit our website at http://www.wpafw.org

Thank you!