[Pa-furry] morphicon ride

Kristen Eisenberg kristen.eisenberg at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 28 17:37:34 EDT 2011

Hey was looking for between one and 3 people to share the ride to morphicon with or if anyone was already driving if i could get a ride. gas would be split. im in pittsburgh and more then willing to drive if someone wants to come with me and talk and split gas. please let me know as soon as you can. if your coming from further east your free to leave your car at my house its very safe place so no worries
shoot me an email please just need one person to afford it.
Thanks and have a great day.

Kristen Eisenberg
Billige Flüge
Marketing GmbH